About Us

We pride ourselves on our expertise of vehicles both inside and out and are proud to have grown to be one of the largest Nissan Dealers in the Gulf Coast area in such a short amount of time.  Providing the highest quality parts and the most impeccable service is not just a promise, but a commitment.  A skillful reputation does not happen over night but is a direct result of 55 years & counting of experience producing excellency and perfection at our parts shop. Efficient, durable and safe cars all start with the best parts out there. Our knowledgeable staff is here to guarantee performance starting with the floor mats all the way up to the engine. We understand the importance of proficiency and it is reflected in our inventory we maintain here. Let us provide you with the guidance in picking out the parts that best fit your need. If we don't carry the part you are looking for we will gladly special order it for you.

Please note that we do not accept phone or email orders as they do not provide an online traceable record for your order. 

Our communication is solely through email, We DO NOT CALL, if you have questions and would like to speak to a representative you may call us for assistance. 

You will be updated 24-72 hours from placing the order through email. All orders placed over the Weekend will be processed the following business day.

 Please check all inboxes EX: Spam, Junk

ALL Orders must be placed by 3 pm Central time in order for us to receive most Special Ordered items next day. If order is placed after 3 pm the order will be placed with Nissan on the following business day.

This web page is managed by a 3rd party company.

This parts catalog is a 3rd party catalog, and is not 100% accurate.

We are available to answer your part look up questions either via email or by calling 1-833-834-8787 during the hours of 9-5 Monday through Friday. Limited help is available on Saturdays.

Please provide us with your vehicles VIN number in your email or have it ready if you call in for us to further assist you with your needs. This will almost 95% ensure  you will get the correct part. The other  5% is circumstances out of our control having to do with Nissan inaccuracies within their own catalogs.