Genuine Nissan Oil Filters Online
Don't choose to go cheap by purchasing an aftermarket oil filter that can fail to properly filter harmful contaminants and jeopardize your engine's productivity and long life. Instead, confidently purchase an authentic OEM oil filter, which will perform far better than aftermarket brands.
1. Nissan standard maintenance specs require an oil change and oil filter replacement every 5,000 miles or 6 months.
2. Exceptions: flex fuel vehicles and the NV200 Taxi need an oil change and filter replacement every 3,750 miles or 3 months.
3. Earlier filter and oil changes are recommended for repeated trips of five miles or less in average temperatures, 10-miles or less in freezing temperatures, stop-and-go traffic in hot weather, low-speed long distance driving and for vehicles that are driving in dust, on rough roads, in mud or on salt-spread roads.
Why Genuine Nissan Parts?
Using genuine Nissan oil filters will ensure that your vehicle receives the best quality filters. Nissan OEM filters are designed to perform even in the toughest engine situations. Aftermarket oil filters are not identical to OEM Nissan filters.
1. Maintain your vehicle with factory authorized OEM oil filters. It is important to use filters that match factory specifications to protect your engine and to provide you with excellent performance.
2. Most aftermarket parts, including filters, can't provide the same quality and reliability as OEM parts. The quality of aftermarket parts is reduced to keep the cost down.
3. Avoid unnecessary stress and risk to the engine by choosing OEM oil filters.
Find Your OEM Parts at ProNissanParts.com
Friendly ProNissanParts is a family run business that provides OEM parts at competitive prices. Make your purchase online: enter your vehicle's year, make and model, and select oil filters.
If you need personal assistance, contact ProNissanParts at 1-877-949-0682 during regular business hours, or email us.
No results found for "oil filters". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!